August BOTM winner is.......

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
bobby bo bonsin :cheer:

wtnotch

Congratulations!!!

I -REALLY- like the job you did with the carbon fiber and red stripes on the fairing. It's simple, clean and classy at the same time. Good work dude!

Russ

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

bobby bo bonsin

Wow! Thanks everybody im really thrilled. Means alot to me because i take alot of pride in my bike. Thanks to everybody that voted for me im glad you all liked the picture or the bike or a combination of them both. I really didnt think i had a chance against hillcountryriders awesome airplane shot he took. I hope he re submits the photo or one like it because it deserves to be in a calendar. Actually there were four or five others that were good pictures and showcased some nice bikes. Anyways thanks again everyone i really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello my real name is Adam.

CrazyCawi

a humble winner, I like it!

buzzbomb

Elite Member
Wow! Thanks everybody im really thrilled. Means alot to me because i take alot of pride in my bike. Thanks to everybody that voted for me im glad you all liked the picture or the bike or a combination of them both. I really didnt think i had a chance against hillcountryriders awesome airplane shot he took. I hope he re submits the photo or one like it because it deserves to be in a calendar. Actually there were four or five others that were good pictures and showcased some nice bikes. Anyways thanks again everyone i really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Adam...your bike is clean and NICE...got my vote! Appreciate the kind words, gotta get started on some mods. I just got it in May!!!

bobby bo bonsin

Thanks alot. Yeah that was a nice picture you took im really surprised it didnt win. As far as mod s i was where you are about a year ago. I had only planned on doing a few essential mods but i kept thinking of the next thing i want to do and it just kinda snowballed a little bit. I have had alot of fun making this bike my own and i can never settle on something for the side fairings so im constantly making and changing decals on them. So anyways have fun with the bike and the future mods and if you have any questions just hit me up cause ive done several of em. Again thanks for the kind words!

SpawnXX

Premium Member