Anybody located in or near kentucky??

Haven68

Looking for people to ride with, have only been riding for about 4 months now and have no idea how to find others to ride with, would love to go on some groop rides before the season is over,

jammer

I know what you mean. I'm from Stanton and it is all Harleys.

xJoshuaDrakex

Im out in Nashville, Tn. Not too far from you. We could do a big meet up sometime before riding seasons over.

Haven68

That would be great, find a place kind of close to everyone and all meet up, and yea I'm in Richmond ky, I think there is 1 other guy with a street back everything else is Harleys or shadows haha

orourkei

I'm up in Dayton. Id come down to KY for a group ride if its not too far south. there are some great roads I've been meaning to try

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

DakinechicK

Awwww Leem… Nobody showed up to a couple of your group rides when they said they would? That's rude! I'm sorry.

I would have, but I live in a land far far away.

On a side note though… I won't be at this one either, whenever you guys set it up. :(

Pvee

I live about 50 miles from Aberdeen oh, on the river, but if you ever get up that way, take rt 41 north from Aberdeen about one mile turn left on rt 763.
It goes all the way up to rt 125.

Lots of twist, turns and hills. Watch out for gravel at end of drive ways, turnoff's etc. Also near the north end of it along the stream there are the remains on rock fences.

Also rt 221 from Higgens port up to rt 125 has a lot of old rock fences.

Also rt 247 from West Union up to Hillsboro is great. Lots of sweepers and some surprise turns that will creep up on you... Be careful.
Great rides.

jammer

Bringing this back up for the ky riders. Check out kytwisted.com. Bunch of local riders on there all over ky.