Any slip on exhaust?

mdebuck

i come from racing 4 wheelers before i got into street bikes. i can get ahold of a slip on exhaust for a quad a lot easier than i can a bike. i know i'd have to cut the exhaust and either wld or clamp this up but would it be posible to do this? if not im thinkin of the Super Trapp exhaust. just not sure which one.

Talk with Marthy... He can do exactly what ya want! He even uses the Super trapp I believe...

I have a complete Viper exhaust ready to go today!!!!!!! Or if you prefer I have a headers ready too... if you already have a slip-on. I have with and without fuel controller options. Depend if you want more noise and a bit more power...

Check out the website on the link bellow!

Jay, That bugs is driving me crazy! I've been scratching my screen few time, doesn't want to come off! :(

haha what bug? :D

that is epic....omg. I cant believe ive never run across that

Marty, I just noticed it earlier and it is driving me up the wall

yeah ive read all of marthys exhaust posts. great write ups. i just wanted to make sure these cans were the same thing. Marthy, im looking for sound specificly hoping i dont need the JB or PC as well.

Budget isn't an issue. however i cant justify spending the dough on an exhaust. let me know what you find on that used supertrapp. and if thats a no go im seriously considering your price on the new supertrapp.

Marthy! I can't take it anymore! I'm so sick of riding behind other motorcycles and sounding like a scooter chasing a busa lol. I just can't justify the TB cost. So im most concerned about some sound increase. Don't want to have to buy a controller yet but would like room to upgrade at some point. I've seen your website. Can you go from 8 disc to full 12 (not really familiar with what this means) if I wanted to upgrade later? I'm thinking I might send my exhaust your way after the riding season is over (in NC) and maybe make this a Christmas present to myself :). Cheers!

Back