An even worser feeling...

Osoreru

Sorry to hear that man. I really hope you at least get enough to pay off what you owe on it. That sucks so much.

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

Osoreru

That still doesn't answer your question CC but if I were to tell you my origion you would most likely be abducted by an off world team of "cleaners" and have your synapses remapped to that of a lower primate.
Personally I think it would be worth it just to see what he would pull off on his bike afterwards.

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Detrich

Ugh that sux man. :( am sorry to hear about this. Hope insurance at least comes thru for u...

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

findmadhav

Really sorry to hear your loss bro.... I know what a sick and empty feeling this is. My FZ6R got stolen last June. The sick part was that I had to wait for 1.5 months for the insurance company to pay me. They wait for a month and try to "recover the stolen bike" and then process the claim.....

Nick89

I'm getting this -> [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Gorilla-Automotive-8017-Motorcycle-Paging/dp/B003QJF12O"]Gorilla 8017 2-Way Paging Cycle Alarm[/ame]

CrazyCawi

The species as a whole sucks.

There are individuals that make it tolerable.

The rest are trash that needs to be taken out. Thieves, liars, politicians (now I'm being redundant)...etc.

I'm not perfect but I'm not out stealing because I'm too lazy to work for what I want in life.

That still doesn't answer your question CC but if I were to tell you my origion you would most likely be abducted by an off world team of "cleaners" and have your synapses remapped to that of a lower primate.

Now we don't want that do we? :D
Thats hilarious I cant believe I missed your response I was looking for it too! :surrender:

Either way Supreme Species I would like to offer you a peaceful :welcome:....I hear a great place to live is :canada:, give em a shot lol

jk jk to all of you :canada: only reason I sued it is the smiley was conveniently there next to the text window.

RedDeadRaven

Thanks for the condolences everyone. Insurance co called today for some more info and said I should hear back in a day or 2. I've been scouring the interwebz for my next ride. I was pretty set on a GSX-R750, but I've started broadening my search. I may even keep it in the Yamaha family. I'm liking the '07-'08 R1's.

You know the worst part of this? Its been 100+ degrees all summer so I haven't ridden much....now it hasn't broken 85* since the day my bike was stolen and it isn't supposed to for the foreseeable future. Perfect riding weather. And I'm missing it. :rant:

rr_double_rr

Make sure you're checking craigslist for cheap fizzer's for sale. Then turn the authorities over to the ad. I've heard of more than one bike being recovered like that, sometimes they wait a few weeks to post them up since they know you most likely won't be looking after that. Good luck.

findmadhav

Lol... the exact same thing happened to me... I got my 1st Fizzer in Feb this year and could not ride much coz of winter and guess what. It was stolen in the 1st week on June. In a way good... Because I got to ride 4 different bikes :)
1. 2009 FZ6R
2. 2009 Ninja 650R
3. 2005 R6
4. Back to FZ6R :)

Posting some pics of my bikes here (4 bikes in 6 months) :)

I just posted this to make you feel good bro. The possibilities are infinite and the market is open for you now :) Just be safe with your bike the next time. I rented a garage after my 1st bike was stolen.... All the best!

PS: No prizes for guessing why I settled down with FZ6R finally ;)

CrazyCawi

because of me right?

RedDeadRaven

findmadhav, you made one HUGE mistake with your last bike purchase...you missed the opportunity to upgrade from yellow to Raven :p