3 months and 3 incidents.

DaveMK

First it was stupid stoppies where I dropped the bike and bruised up a large chunk of my leg. Next I was messing around with it in my garage and then burned a large chunk of my leg on it. Now today I'm riding and a truck to the side of me loses his load and a truck tire comes flying at me, was at high speed and happened so quick all I could do was run right over it. As I ran over it I nearly lost control of the bike but luckily didn't and somehow jammed my toe. Diagnosis. Broken big toe. When will thus bad luck streak end? Sheesh!

12fz6rblack

Well I have always heard bad luck comes in threes... Sounded like that was ur 3rd one hopefully it will change around soon

spider2k

Elite Member

linkgt

First it was stupid stoppies where I dropped the bike and bruised up a large chunk of my leg. Next I was messing around with it in my garage and then burned a large chunk of my leg on it. Now today I'm riding and a truck to the side of me loses his load and a truck tire comes flying at me, was at high speed and happened so quick all I could do was run right over it. As I ran over it I nearly lost control of the bike but luckily didn't and somehow jammed my toe. Diagnosis. Broken big toe. When will thus bad luck streak end? Sheesh!

Be careful out there dude. I hate city driving, let alone riding there... lol

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

WKD

Bad luck?? I'd say the fact that you are in one piece constitutes a lot of good luck :D. Don't give up :surrender: I'm sure things will change.

Stay safe :Sport:

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

danieljardim

Holy cow! You ran over a truck tire, and didn't eat pavement??!! How? How the heck did you manage that? That's frickin' amazing in my book! Did you just kiss it while swerving? Did you somehow go airborn when you hit it, allowing you to clear it? It's mind-boggling, to me.

You gotta share the details of that story, dude, come on.... story time. Please!
When he says truck tire I assume his talking about when the tred part separates from the chords and became the big flat piece of rubber on the road. If was the whole tire, that would be :eek:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member