***2012 Fz6r FORUM Custom T'Shirts, NOW AVAILABLE***

Please update me again with your sizes
I'll try to add since its been so long.
I was told they would be done thur/Friday but with Sandy this weekend I have not been able to call her

Did the link to send the payment disappear or something? Can't seem to locate it... I was going to just go ahead and send you the dough now.

Oh and good luck with Sandy!

Yeah. The link has been removed since the sale is over. But since I'm still yet to pick up, I'll try to add yours.

Went to the shop, got with the guy who does the artwork, he should be squared away, talked to the owner, she said she will try her best to have them done by the end of the week/latest early next week.
So thats good news! Dont worry, I am having the same problem over on the FZ forum too.. soon thought, I can feel it. :D
sometimes this is kinda the bummer of ordering custom shirts, its not something that can be easily just taken off the shelf :)

Shirts are in! Printing the shipping labels tonight! Pending no more east coast hurricane they will be shipped Monday!

Teaser..
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352046400.300199.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352046434.074727.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1352046460.804131.jpg
Part two

I received two PayPal notices, one for each shirt... And, then a follow up notice on one, saying it was canceled? What's up with that?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I received two PayPal notices, one for each shirt... And, then a follow up notice on one, saying it was canceled? What's up with that?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I put a note for you in the cancellation. You had ordered two shirts at different times but only paid for one shipping (as we discussed) so I mistakenly printed both shipping labels, then cancelled one and combined the shirts in one package

Get my payment there MAX? I know I was a late order so just checking to see if mine got shipped out with the rest of them or not. Teaser pics look good!

Both shirts came in today... one large logo in the front, one small... One charcoal, one faded gray...

They look fabulous... VERY glad you went with the pigmented!

Cali, got yours going out tonight!

Back