***2012 Fz6r FORUM Custom T'Shirts, NOW AVAILABLE***

CrazyCawi

How close is this grey to black....I dont wear light colored shirts unless dress shirts....

JonKerr

Elite Member

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Awesome!!!!

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Did everyone receive the email regarding the sale of these shirts? Show of hands please. :)

SomeGuyFromCali

Soooo can I get a free one since my design was chosen? :rolleyes:
I'd like a blue XL if I can get one.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Soooo can I get a free one since my design was chosen? :rolleyes:
I'd like a blue XL if I can get one.
Yes, free design = free shirt. Feel free to order one and ill send another one free. ;)

or I can just send a free one hehee

YamahaMAXdRPMs

So did anyone receive an email about the sale of these shirts?

bobby bo bonsin

Just ordered one!

Hello my real name is Adam.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member

SomeGuyFromCali

Yes, free design = free shirt. Feel free to order one and ill send another one free. ;)

or I can just send a free one hehee
Excellent I will order one on Monday (payday) and cover the shipping if you will throw in an extra one for free since we are going with the design I submitted. Thanks for taking the initiative to get this going. It will be cool to see my design on a shirt, a first for me. :iconbeer:

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

BKP

Nope... no email. But, I bought one anyway...
(I think that deserves qualifies for a freebee...)

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Excellent I will order one on Monday (payday) and cover the shipping if you will throw in an extra one for free since we are going with the design I submitted. Thanks for taking the initiative to get this going. It will be cool to see my design on a shirt, a first for me. :iconbeer:
Great, please remind me in the notes section as to which shirt you want free.. Thanks!

YamahaMAXdRPMs

So nobody else got an email? Admin said he sent them out, but I htink there may have been a problem..

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member