***2012 Fz6r FORUM Custom T'Shirts, NOW AVAILABLE***

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Shirt sale has ended! Thanks all, another successful sale!

Attachments

Last edited:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

I am waiting to find out if they are tagless, if this would alter your purchase, please wait until I get a final answer. All sales final. Thanks!:D

Last edited:

YamahaMAXdRPMs

can you post the official final pics of the design in this thread
I re read the post 10 times before I submitted it, i still missed that *minor* part :zombie:

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

YamahaMAXdRPMs

just to clarify is that $23 including shipping?
The $23 is for the shirt ($3 is a donation to the forum) The shipping is additional.
even better, can we just PM you with the details and have you "Request Money" from us via our email? I've had issues with Paypal not always including the details when sending money
Sorry, I cannot send requests. My inbox would fill up in minutes, and it would be impossible to keep track.

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Just found out that these ARE pre-shrunk, if you were waiting to find out, there is your answer, I am also 90% sure they are tagless as well. But not positive

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Where are all the people who were interested? Lol. Finally up for sale and it's a ghost town! :)

bleedinblue

Elite Member

BKP

Order sent... Thanks for doing the pigmented shirts --

EDIT: I agree with the others... Big logo on back would be preferable.

Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

YamahaMAXdRPMs

I would like to see how this sale goes, should there still be high interest in reversing the logo side/size, I MAY do that at a later time, but please do not base your decision as to purchase these on the possibility of others. It all depends on the outcome of these sales
:)

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Studies show Buying a shirt will increase your "cool" factor 32% higher than the iPhone 5.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

YamahaMAXdRPMs

Sweet! Keep em coming!