2009 Yamaha FZ6R - SOLD

xsparta11x

2009 Yamaha FZ6R

This is my 2009 Yamaha FZ6R. I Have owned it for about 2 years now and I am the second owner. I purchased the bike in early 2012 and have loved it every day. The owner before me was a 60 year old gentleman that used it around town. I rode it to and from work and on a couple mountain rides. Man this thing is fun. Anyways, an unexpected situation in life has come up and unfortunately it was this or the truck. Her tires only have about 1,000 miles on them, I have a FULL and Extensive Service Record on it and have only given her the best oil and filters possible. The chain has been cleaned every 2 months. The bike has right around 13,000 miles on it and has been babied. The bike has never been laid down. There is a small dent on the fuel tank where someone hit there helmet on it that is not in the pictures. I have blacked out the windscreen with plastidip on the backside, so if you prefer clear, just peel it off. I have had ShoGun No Cut Frame Sliders installed also. I have also put a +1 Sprocket in the front to help keep the revs down on the interstate. (Don't Worry, I still have the OEM Sprocket as well), HID Headlight, and Pre-wired Trickle Charger Adapter. I also Have 1" Handle Bar Risers that are not currently installed but are extremely easy to. She is a beauty and I would love to keep her, but life throws you curve balls sometimes.

I am more than willing to help with delivery if you would like and it is reasonable.

If you have any questions at all, please email me or text me at 404-five-nine-seven-0460.

List Date: 1/7/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: 2009 Yamaha FZ6R
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

--------------------------------------
ga.aspx

Mobile friendly version: 2009 Yamaha FZ6R

priced right, someone grab it! :cool:

priced right, someone grab it! :cool:

really? I thought a bit over considering people are getting 12s brand new for 5900 or 6k but when I checked cycle trader most were more. Amazing what people, especially dealers, will ask for used bikes. Im looking at a Vulcan 900 right now so I went to sit on a new one make sure it felt good etc. They had a "special" on for 6999. I start looking used and see them from 5500 up for like 09 10

Back