2009 YAMAHA FZ6R, MINT CONDITION, PEARL WHITE, in NE ILLINOIS

PEARL FZ6R

2009 Pearl White FZ6R up for sale, bought brand new, has right around 4400 miles on it. Always garage kept, it is in immaculate condition - never even been in the rain - as mint as you will find.

Has Y.E.S. warranty until 3/2016

Bike has always been properly serviced/maintained - never one problem with it.

Bike is completely stock except for:

Roaring toyz lowering block in the rear
Front forks slid up in clamps to lower front to match rear
Shortened kickstand
Rear fender eliminator, uses stock t-signals and a led lic. plate lite.
* I got a complete donor rear fender/tsignal assembly off of ebay to do the fender elim so I could keep the original intact and make everything plug n play so NO wires were cut *
Clear tank pad

My wife is only about 5' 2" and is very comfortable on it lowered like it is, un lower it and raise the seat height and it will fit just about anyone well. *Also, for those that may not know, the bike comes from the factory with a hi/lo adjustable seat height.*

Still have every stock part/piece to put this back to 100% original if desired, and the lowering can easily be returned to stock ride height, which I will do for the new owner if desired.

Clean & clear title in hand, also have all paperwork/docs from the dealer, spare key, owners manual etc etc.

Asking price is $4750.00 OBO, I realize its getting to the end of the season, (but there's still a good 2 1/2 months riding time left up here) so I am willing to listen to REASONABLE offers, but I am in no hurry to give it away. We can wait til spring to sell if we have to.

PLEASE e-mail me at [email protected] for more pics, info whatever.

This is a mint bike, the pics don't really do it justice.

Thanks for looking.

Thanks for the compliments, I have got a few interests already and to answer one of the questions - NO this bike has NEVER been dropped, down, nothing - I dont think it even has a scratch on it, at least not that I am aware of.........

flames

I like the flames on that one. I always thought the new white was slightly plain with just the fz6r sticker.

I like the flames on that one. I always thought the new white was slightly plain with just the fz6r sticker.

Yup, we love the graphics on it too - most people think it is a custom job, but that's how it came from Yamaha in 2009.

Still available?

Hi, I just saw this thread. I was wondering if the bike is still available? It's got very tasteful mods...everything that I would do for a stock bike.

Sold...........

We sold it a few days ago, I just haven't had a chance to post........thanks for the interest though.

Back