1st post ever

Anguus

Hi everyone, been lurking for quite a while. Picked up a new copper/raven fz6r on Friday and I'm lovin it. I have never posted on a forum before, so please forgive my ignorance of procedures. Yes, I do know that George Bush will eat a kitten if I dont use the search feature. ;)

Welcome & congrats! Ride safely :)

Welcome to the Forum from a East Coast Canadian. This is a great spot with lots of great people who I may ad are very smart,,but not me!:banghead:

Everyone seems to be grabbing up the coppers latley :) Where about in S.E. Ohio? I'm originally from about there and will be heading up that way the first weekend in sept with the bike... :)

Thanks everyone for making me feel welcome. MadMike it looks like your rule is gonna make me miss my first bike paymemt! Cjsfz6r I'm from Salesville, its about 20 miles east of Cambridge. Cambridge is at the intersection of I70 and I77. What area are you from?

Ahhh, i know where thats at! I'll be in St. Clairsville about 45 min away from you! well i'll be all over the area but I'll be staying in St Clairsville and Cadiz Ohio this trip :) IF the weather is great i'm for sure going to be bringing the bike up, I am psyched to ride all the twisties over there...growing up in that area and being so familier with the roads should make for a whole lotta fun.... I find it CRAZY that Ohio doesn't have helmet laws past the first or second year of ownership.. Please tell me your gonna wear a helmet and gear even after you pass the required wearing time??

I know that area well, Lots of good roads...149 and route 9 from 70 to Cadiz, or 513 from 70 to 22. I graduated from BTC. And the sister company to the coal mine where I used to work was located in East Richland. With a face this pretty I will wear my full face helmet. haha. I intend on wearing the gear, I have the helmet and jacket, and am wearing my steel toe work boots and weight lifting gloves...I will update these items as soon as possible. Have a great trip, be safe!

Welcome! This is one of the best forums out there, hands down. Even many who move on to other makes/models still hang out. Great group of people on these boards.

Enjoy the bike!

Jay

Back