Youtubers

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

Reaver

ASTINvlogs

I'm Reaver and my wife is on a Ninja 250 she's Wired~Wrong

Midori

@Half-Click Up Your video's are a treasure. Earlier today I discovered your FZ6R youtube posts and i'm happy to report that I learned something!!

The last time I flushed my radiator I thought to myself "That's odd, do we really don't have a reservoir tank? Oh well" and I went on with my actions. Today I went to flush my radiator again and that thought came rushing back so I did a google search to find the answer; your video came up! If It wasn't for your video I wouldn't have realized what a nightmare getting that tank off was going to be.... whatever engineer came up with that bolt placement should be hit with a shovel.

Just wanted to say thank you for that video and i'm looking forward to all the remaining ones I need to watch. :)

FZ6R owners -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAUdPdX6Xe4KnHSr8RH_iRQ

- Joey

Half-Click Up

@Half-Click Up Your video's are a treasure. Earlier today I discovered your FZ6R youtube posts and i'm happy to report that I learned something!!

The last time I flushed my radiator I thought to myself "That's odd, do we really don't have a reservoir tank? Oh well" and I went on with my actions. Today I went to flush my radiator again and that thought came rushing back so I did a google search to find the answer; your video came up! If It wasn't for your video I wouldn't have realized what a nightmare getting that tank off was going to be.... whatever engineer came up with that bolt placement should be hit with a shovel.

Just wanted to say thank you for that video and i'm looking forward to all the remaining ones I need to watch. :)

FZ6R owners -> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAUdPdX6Xe4KnHSr8RH_iRQ

- Joey
Joey,
Thank you very much for the kind words. Helping my fellow Fizzer riders is exactly why I started my channel 5 years ago, and it’s great to hear when it really helps someone out! Thanks for watching!