yet another exhaust question

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

DakinechicK

A full exhaust is over a thousand bucks, plus with all the accessories you have bought, maybe you should cool it for a while on the spending and just ride it. I'm no stranger to being a short motorcycle rider but I learn to ride them as is but just with a lowering link added. Guaranteed i am shorter than you. Just learn to ride it as is.... It will make you a better rider in the long run.

danieljardim

its not necessarily the ground clearance i want it multiple things out of it... taking of a fe pounds could really make a difference but i will admit that the bike is awesome the way it is....however changes WILL be made everybody does it...

keep it quiet? the bike? or me? cuz if your telling me to be quiet.....i never shut up :p i talk people to death its both a curse and a blessing....
I feel lots of love here. :leghump: :catfight:

yfz6r

If you like the sound, stick with the stock. If it does actually give you clearance issues then you can upgrade. No reason to be in a hurry! Focus on the title, then focus on enjoying. Once you ride for a while, you'll know what you need to upgrade.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member
Last edited: