yet another exhaust question

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
No........ They will all be substantially louder, even with silencers in. I dont think anyone has any issues with clearance while lowered.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

Rookasaki

idno after it bottomed out on the ramp it just had me thinking.... i mainly wanted to do it to trim off some weight a little...i know shes no super sport but a diet cant hurt....lol im a little dude...
You will shed about 10 pounds with a Full exhaust... Like JSP said, any aftermarket exhaust will be louder then stock. But as it's obvious, each one has their own exhaust note.. The two brothers I believe has the deepest note! Search around on youtube...

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

CtrlAltDl

Inline 4's with an aftermarket exhaust aren't that loud at idle, so you just have to keep the R's down when you pull in at night.

Chevyfazer

I don't know how loud marthy's systems are but I know I could make you one that will have your neighbors running for hills!!!! http://www.fz6-forum.com/forum/fz6-mods/40828-machine-gun-exhaust.html I can literally rattle my neighbors windows in their house if I want too!!! That being said I leave my house about 5:30am and just idle down the street, at idle it's really not that bad, at least not bad enough to wake anyone up.

Just watched the video and forgot how "tinney" it sounded at first, I've since cut it open twice modifying it to tune it for the sound I was looking for, I've had several people say it sounds like a GP bike. I've never herd one in person so I guess I'm taking them at their word since they have.

Last edited:

TokenSSDD

Check out the Leo Vince full system. I saw a video of it and it didn't seem too loud... But I could be wrong. I think someone on here has one.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

applejax

I only have around 3 inches of ground clearance with the 2brothers exhaust.

I'm lowered 1.75 in the rear and 1.5 in the front.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

lwclancers

1. Your grandma can actually hear???? My grandma cant hear a damn thing!

2. As someone else noted, after market, at least to me, are only marginally louder at idle, or low acceleration. They become substantially louder on hard acceleration, etc. If you drive it right, it shouldnt be that much louder. I have TBR, but im not that concerned about waking people up, even though I leave around 6am for work.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member