Yamaha xj6-n

latony007

hello, this is my bike I bought two months ago and I'm love it
Congrats. Enjoy. Its funny Portugal has the UK model not the US. I wonder it he US is the only place that has the US model lol.

Lilday

Congrats. Enjoy. Its funny Portugal has the UK model not the US. I wonder it he US is the only place that has the US model lol.
We have the FZ6R in the UK but it is called a "Yamaha XJ6 Diversion F".

I think it may just be that America don't get the Naked or half fairing versions.

latony007

We have the FZ6R in the UK but it is called a "Yamaha XJ6 Diversion F".

I think it may just be that America don't get the Naked or half fairing versions.
I know, what im saying is that apparently N. America is the only place its called the FZ6R and full fairings and everywhere else its the XJ6 (appears Portugal is N) the F in the UK must stand for f*** they cut my throttle off lol

adamo3957

I know, what im saying is that apparently N. America is the only place its called the FZ6R and full fairings and everywhere else its the XJ6 (appears Portugal is N) the F in the UK must stand for f*** they cut my throttle off lol
And Australia got the FZ6R... XJ6S and XJ6N

dcBear78

And Australia got the FZ6R... XJ6S and XJ6N
Mines registered as an XJ6F which is what they were supposed to be. But the original shipment all came with Us spec decals so they decided to change it rather than try to fix the **** up.