WTB Puig Windscreen

linkgt

Hey guys! If anyone is selling their Puig windscreen, I'd be more than happy to buy it! Just Pm me. Thanks.

EDIT: MODS Please close this thread.. I ended up buying black puig online.

Thanks

Last edited:

Z3roFlaw

I have a dark smoke one coming in but I really wanted a black one. Those were so hard to find. Most were all out of stock.

If I manage to find a black one before the smoke one comes in, would you be interested?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

linkgt

I have a dark smoke one coming in but I really wanted a black one. Those were so hard to find. Most were all out of stock.

If I manage to find a black one before the smoke one comes in, would you be interested?

Sure, when is your dark smoke coming in? I dont mind waiting a few days as long as I dont get some insane deal i guess. The Black screen is VERY hard to find. I gave up last year when I bought my first puig. I actually looked over again tonight and no luck.

Z3roFlaw

Well I ordered it from eBay yesterday and it hasn't shipped yet. The email i got says the estimated delivery is June 11th - 15th.

But if I ultimately can't find a black one I think I'm just going to stick with the dark smoke. =/

CrazyCawi

so because of demand my windscreen would have been worth $100 versus $60? lol

MustGoFaster

You think the black one would look better on the copper eh? I've always thought the dark smoke one would look better since it's more grayish. Could you hook a brudda up with some pics when you get it on there? Please and thank you! :D

Z3roFlaw

You think the black one would look better on the copper eh? I've always thought the dark smoke one would look better since it's more grayish. Could you hook a brudda up with some pics when you get it on there? Please and thank you! :D
The Dark Smoke is currently in shipment, should have it sometime next week I believe. I'll be sure to post some pictures of it on the copper bike.

And yea on second thought the dark smoke probably will blend better on that bike rather than the pure black (which would go well with a yellow or raven bike).

linkgt

The Dark Smoke is currently in shipment, should have it sometime next week I believe. I'll be sure to post some pictures of it on the copper bike.

And yea on second thought the dark smoke probably will blend better on that bike rather than the pure black (which would go well with a yellow or raven bike).
Darn, Guess i'll have to wait longer for a puig windscreen/yamaha double bubble

linkgt

Bump... I really need a PUIG OR YAMAHA double bubble windscreen.. Riding two up with my girlfriend this past weekend without the puig sucked for me!(and in general, hate the stock windshield...) lol... please if anyone has one for sale, notify me asap.

linkgt

Make sure you research the Yammi Double Bubble before you buy one. Don't expect miracles.
I had a smoke black previously but It broke when I tipped over the bike by accident a few weeks ago. Found it on ebay for 73 bucks, free shipping and its all BLACK. I really liked the one I had it and I CANNOT stand the stock windshield much longer

EDIT: for any mods reading, please close thread. thanks

Last edited:

UselessPickles

I have a lightly used clear Puig racing screen that I'd like to sell (it's actually littlepinecone's, but I suspect I'm in charge of shipping it, etc.). PM me with an offer if you're interested. I'll take a look at it tonight to confirm that it is in "like new" condition. Possibly even better than new, because I already got the stickers off of it :)

linkgt

I have a lightly used clear Puig racing screen that I'd like to sell (it's actually littlepinecone's, but I suspect I'm in charge of shipping it, etc.). PM me with an offer if you're interested. I'll take a look at it tonight to confirm that it is in "like new" condition. Possibly even better than new, because I already got the stickers off of it :)
Thanks man, but I already ended up buying the black screen. If you had a black one, I would just cancel and buy from you. You should have some luck selling here, a few people are looking for screens...