WTB 09+ FZ6R in Socal

Detrich

what color are you looking for?

Detrich

me too... am looking to upgrade my bike before summer (hopefully). but, i might be talked into selling earlier than that for a reasonable offer... xP

Detrich

Well, now that I've had some time to chew on the idea, I guess I'm not ready to sell my bike yet. Cuz then I'd have nothing to ride, and I'd be all ency about shopping for an R6... lol xP

Honestly tho, you should be able to find a new 09 6R for a really good price right- ie prolly around $5k+ or so out the door if you shop around, which is basically KBB value of a used one. (Trade in value is $3,700.). What are you looking to spend approximately? I have pictures of my bike in my profile that you can look at...

Last edited:

Vigga

Well, now that I've had some time to chew on the idea, I guess I'm not ready to sell my bike yet. Cuz then I'd have nothing to ride, and I'd be all ency about shopping for an R6... lol xP

Honestly tho, you should be able to find a new 09 6R for a really good price right- ie prolly around $5k+ or so out the door if you shop around, which is basically KBB value of a used one. (Trade in value is $3,700.). What are you looking to spend approximately? I have pictures of my bike in my profile that you can look at...

Your bike is really nice Detrich. I'm looking to spend as much as the kbb and nadaguide values the fz6r. about 3500-4500 for an 09. A bit more for the newer models. I'm willing to take the bike off your hands if you're interested:thumbup:

mike1000

Might Be Selling Beautiful 09 FZ6R Black Raven with clean mods!!!

I'm thinking about selling my bike. It's an 09 FZ6R, Black Raven with barely 400 miles on it. It has a nice FE, smoked LED taillight, customized emergency grade LED blinkers all the way around. The blinkers can be seen from more that a mile away! It also sports a Yamaha "FZ6R" logo carbon fiber tank pad, Yamaha carbon fiber gas pad with "tuning forks" logo on it. It has the dark smoked Yamaha raised bubble wind screen with the "FX6R" logo on it. The bike has been garaged when not in use and is immaculate. No internal parts have been changer. The bike has never...never been laid down. Original pipes. No dents, scratches or breaks. It runs beautifully. Has been maintained by the dealership for every service...oil change, fluids, filters, chain adjustment...etc. I am only selling because my wife want us to have just one Bike. I'm getting the new R1 after I find a lucky buyer for my baby FZ6R. If you're interested just PM me for further details. Don't waist my time or yours by not being a serious buyer! I look forward to hearing from you folks. Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

Detrich

Thanks Vigg... After thinking about it more, I'm going to hold off selling my bike until i can transition from newb to intermediate canyon rider...

Did u check www.cycle trader.com? I'm willing to bet u can find a new 09 for less than $6k otd...

Vigga

I'm thinking about selling my bike. It's an 09 FZ6R, Black Raven with barely 400 miles on it. It has a nice FE, smoked LED taillight, customized emergency grade LED blinkers all the way around. The blinkers can be seen from more that a mile away! It also sports a Yamaha "FZ6R" logo carbon fiber tank pad, Yamaha carbon fiber gas pad with "tuning forks" logo on it. It has the dark smoked Yamaha raised bubble wind screen with the "FX6R" logo on it. The bike has been garaged when not in use and is immaculate. No internal parts have been changer. The bike has never...never been laid down. Original pipes. No dents, scratches or breaks. It runs beautifully. Has been maintained by the dealership for every service...oil change, fluids, filters, chain adjustment...etc. I am only selling because my wife want us to have just one Bike. I'm getting the new R1 after I find a lucky buyer for my baby FZ6R. If you're interested just PM me for further details. Don't waist my time or yours by not being a serious buyer! I look forward to hearing from you folks. Thanks!
Are you in southern California?