Working hard or hardly working

Tmak73

Well just bored at work. The one good thing about working at the hotel on a beautiful day is that I have had a ton of bikers come here to stay for the night. I hope I don't get in trouble for the complimentary upgrades I gave out!

I have been lucky enough to talk about bikes most of the shift so far and able to talk about the FZ6R as well. Although everyone in here so far are Harley riders. All nice folks though!

I hope everyone else is out enjoying this weather today. (well its nice in MN at least)

CrazyCawi

which hotel do you work at? and btw...LED running lights, how the EFF did you do it

Looks pure secks

Tmak73

I work at a little place called the plaza winona. It is in Winona, MN. If you ever take a ride down here there is some great scenery but not too much for twisties unless you take back roads. And if you book ahead of time I could try and get you a decent rate on a room depending if management is around haha

As far as the LED's go its just a strand of LED's that have adhesive on the back. Just paste them and wire up a ground and power. I got them from IJDMtoy.com and they were about $15. However, they were supposed to be white and they are more purple-blue-white-ish. So thats why I put in an 8000K HID to try and match them better. Let me see if I can find some links for you quick..

LED's: Audi A5 R8 Style LED Strip Lights | LED Headlights | LED Driving Lights

And search the krypton bulbs thread on the forum and you will find my most recent post in there.