Wish I had this type of skill !

bleedinblue

Elite Member

tzrox

Those guys have balls the size of Jupiter!!
Hmm this leads me to believe that there is an inverse relationship between size of balls to size of brain. :). Jk, but something in the brain must stop registering danger and fear at some point.

Phazer

Oh yes, the gods of motorsport! John McGuiness, Bruce Anstey, the Dunlop brothers, Ian "5 out of 5" Hutchinson, Connor Cummins, Dave Molyneux (sidecar) and everyone's favorite, the 0-times winner but awesome character Guy "Wolverine" Martin.

And its not just the top speed that is so impressive, but the average of 130mph on the 37 mile course.

If you want to see what these guys do then check out the yearly TT Isle of Man Reviews and the movie: TT3D: Closer to the Edge. It is awesome (especially in 3D). And try to understand Guy Martin's dialect/slang... he does say some rather funny things!

redwing-2001

looking at this years highlight it amazes me, once again, how close the spectators are to the action with virtually no barriers for protection. Exciting for everyone.

JSP

Super Moderator
Love Isle of Man. Insanity...

Fizzi6ergal

Wish I had the nerve as well. For now I'm content at 65 mph.
65? You should bump it up to 75 ;). I think on my way to work, i go a constant 80 or so. That's if I don't see any cops. Even then I either roll off the throttle or down shift. I always get back down to a reasonable speed by the time their radar picks me up. I've got my bike up to the govener before but I had to slow down because it felt like the front end of my bike was about to switch ends with my rear.

Y

yellowfz

One thing for sure the FZ6R is not intended for that kind of riding, contrary to what some on here my think.
The FZ6R is a nice ride but a race bike NOT!

bleedinblue

Elite Member