Windproof Gloves, suggestions?

lwclancers

I've read just about every thread on winter gloves, warmers, buffs, etc. I have PowerMadd hand guards, and they work well, but, with my new windscreen, they bump on my screen and really cut down turning radius. So I am shopping for some windproof gloves.

Notice I didnt say winter, but windproof. I sometimes have circulation issues in my hands, and windchill is the biggest factor...I really need wind proof ;-) Its not so much needing heat, its the chill.

My problem is many indicate waterproof, some indicate windproof, but, was looking for suggestions :)

The following are interesting, but, price is a factor!

Spidi Alu-Tech Gloves Red from SportbikeTrackGear.com

Alpinestars C-2 Windstopper Gloves from SportbikeTrackGear.com

RS Taichi Gore-Tex Grand Winter Gloves RST580 Red from SportbikeTrackGear.com

KNOX Zero OutDry Hand Armour from SportbikeTrackGear.com

Kayo7

Firstgear EXPLORER GLOVES from DGY Motorsports

These are the ones that I have. They work really well. I actually used them to go snowboarding with this year lol. Seem to keep my hands pretty warm with just enough breath-ability to not sweat in them

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

arse

Latex examination under your mc glove of choice. Mad ghetto son. But it works.

DaIrishman

I use the A*'s C2s for riding early spring and late fall here in CT and they work very well down into the low 40's or so. The wind proofing is excellent and my hands stayed warm last week for about 30 minutes or so at 40 degrees. They do tend to warm back up quick at even brief stops.

lwclancers

Thanks! Im really considering the C2s because of price...unless the Taichi or Knox magically come down in price ;-)

lwclancers

Decided to go with the RS Taichi. Found them $25 cheaper thru 303cycle though, just in black/grey. Thinner profile, goretex, aluminum sheathing, and heating liner...and touch pointer. Too many nice to haves in a decent package. Probably take my handguards off this week and give everything a shot. Ill give a review in time as well

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2