Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Perdurable

Teeker!!!
Elite Member

alh081

I'm a beginner (just got m1) so was looking for something cheap to practice on at first. Then decided to take out a loan and finance a used bike but needed to be 06 and up. Was looking at CBR and GSXR but was told the GSXR was not a good starter bike and a 06+ CBR locally was $5k+. I never knew the FZ6R existed until someone told me at work. Looked it up online and loved the way the white one looks. On top of that, it wasn't too expensive for a new one. After that, it was the only thing i was looking at and purchased it a few weeks after. VERY HAPPY w/ purchase.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

traverser

I wasn't ready for a bigger bike. I'll note it is not as fast as my old Suzuki sv650; but I did have a great amount of work done to that bike, GSXR fron forks, 180 wheel conversion,etc. The new Gladius didn't do it for me, Honda didn't have a stand up style 600 cc bike at the time, the Triumph 675 was still to sporty for my taste, I didn't like the fit of the Kawasaki 650. This was the right bike for me, and had the second bit was it had the best bargain out there at the moment of purchase. I also wanted brand new. The next bike for me will most likely be a BMW f800 st. I'm not an ultra supersport kind of guy.

Remember short at the last 3 days of the quarter, you'll get more bike for the money from a dealer.

buzzbomb

Elite Member