Who says blackmail is bad?

neshi

So yesterday after taking my wife out to shop her friend calls her and says I'm in new york for 2 days lets hang out!

She begs me to take the to her friend(wife w/no license = me as a taxi)

I see my opportunity and seize it! "I'm only going if we use alternate transportation!"

After 10 minutes of pleading she finally caves in! and goes to get the second helmet! +1

After we get there and come back home she is now asking for me to take her on a ride along the belt parkway. (Great slow highway with a view of the ocean in most places) +1

It was still early when we finally got home and to my surprise:eek: she asks me to give her a riding lesson! +100

We spent the next 3hours in the church parking lot her learning me teaching!

At the end of the day my wife tell me she wants to go get her permit and she wants me to buy her a bike! like +a Billion

From not even liking motorcycles to wanting your own in one day blackmail my be a better selling point for those whose significant others are just blindly opposed!

fz6rwolf

Great story. Have fun!!!

neshi

well she just passed the written test for her permit now and I've enrolled her into a MDS so she can learn from a professional teacher! Went to the shop today and she seems to like the Ninja 250r and the ZX-6r! When it comes time to pud down the cash I will get the 250r for her!:steve:

xplodnstar

Sweet deal!!!! Congrats to you, good luck to her.

You already know this, but make sure she starts on a 250. The zx-6r will scare the crap out of her and she'll never go back. Baby steps. It's all good!

WenMark

My wife said the same thing when i was buying my first bike. She said I can ride it too. well I bought her a nice HJC helmet and a Joe Rocket pink jacket which was nice looking(thinking she would ride alot). Well she never got the urge to ride at least yet...still loves to only ride her 1hp APHA horse...oh well we all have different interests. I just traded the jacket with the dealership to get my own. I will still keep the helmet just in case she wants to joy ride you never know, but I'm not holding out any hope. But that's cool I hope your wife really does enjoy riding as much as we do.:)

neshi

Sweet deal!!!! Congrats to you, good luck to her.

You already know this, but make sure she starts on a 250. The zx-6r will scare the crap out of her and she'll never go back. Baby steps. It's all good!
Ya that thing is a monster! I think its just the look of the bike she likes! well the school is gonna have her on a rebel 250 for the next 3 weeks! and ill have her back on at the start of the next season with an MSF course! and maybe ill find a cheap 08 250r for her!