wheresbing Mod thread!

wheresbing

After I got my Yamaha Diversion F...I've been itching to do some mods

Photo20-10-1231642PM.jpg

Just want to share some mods that I plan to do/ have done..let's start with the simple ones first.
These Rim stickers just cost AU$3 off ebay inc shipping which is damn cheap.

Photo2-12-1261844PMnew.jpg

Been thinking about adding hard luggage to my bike but that would spoil the look isn't it? :p
Did some research and bought a Kriega US-20, US-10, US-5 bag with tank adaptor. Check out their products at Kriega - Select your region
I must say that their bags are made up to a very high quality standard. Also very well thought of with their locking mechanism.
Bags are also waterproof!

Tank adaptor with the US-5
Photo2-12-1251619PM.jpg

I forgot to take a shot with the US-20 sitting on the tail..will update soon.

More to come! Need some help with some gadgets that I'm planning to get below, appreciate your feedback! :)

Mods completed:
Bike Rim stickers
Kriega tank bag adaptor

Some mods that I'm planning to do (Bold: soon!)
ScottOiler
Alarm (probably SPY)
Bike camera (any good recc?)
Flush mounted signal lights (saw this one at ebay for US$10 with free shipping!: do a search "Flush mount LED turn signals" but not sure of the quality)
K&N Air Filter
Balance throttle bodies
Change front fork (thinking of Hyperpro..any recc?)
Steel brake lines (any recc?)

Lookin good!

Hey Whereisbing! Welcome!

Would that tank bag be suitable for carrying a DSLR? I'm looking for something waterproof to keep my camera in on tours. I absolutely hate "waterproof" covers that come with bags. Mine was cheaply made, and flew off after a few hundred kilometres.

I liked the Speigler SS lines, and the best camera in my opinion is the GoPro. I have the original Hero, but the Hero2 would be a great choice.

Thanks for the reccomendation, I'll look into Speigler SS lines as most of what's available here are usually HEL SS brake lines..

Yeah the GoPro's are excellent but I was thinking of getting a cam small enough to fit into the front fairing "air duct" and wired to the ignition for power. Just looked at one option at my local shop and I might consider that..will keep you guys updated

Hey Whereisbing! Welcome!

Would that tank bag be suitable for carrying a DSLR? I'm looking for something waterproof to keep my camera in on tours. I absolutely hate "waterproof" covers that come with bags. Mine was cheaply made, and flew off after a few hundred kilometres.

The US-5 may be a little small for a DSLR due to its bulk, a US-10 will work best, neither too big nor small. The Tank adaptor fits snugly onto the tank and I doubt it'll fly off :D Hope that helps!

Back