whats YOUR lid look like?

Bell Vortex Roland.Sand.Design Apocolypse

I have a monochromatic shield that transitions between clear and extremely dark tint depending on the amount of sunlight! Its amazing they should make more lenses with that techonology for other helmets.

114884_H_SH315_MW355.jpg

2017560_2_orig.jpg

The Wifes RF1000 lid

Shoei-RF1000-Flutter-2-TC-9-2T.jpg

HJC CL-16 Blue with the grim reaper and blue mirror shield &
Custom War Machine CL-16

Attachments

• SAM_0962.jpg
    SAM_0962.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 30
  • SAM_0963.jpg
    SAM_0963.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 19
  • war machine.jpg
    war machine.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 40
here are my buckets :)

4b1c8816-b769-80a0.jpg

4b1c8816-b7d8-2290.jpg

4b1c8816-b848-d565.jpg

Last edited:
6144017577_65ce9e1c2c_z.jpg

Got this one in a couple days ago. Just checked UPS, my Transitions shield is waiting for me when I get home :thumbup:

Where'd you guys get the kits, or work done, to make your helmets look like War Machine and the like? I'd like to do a Master Chief treatment to mine.

naw I dont like used helmets. As tough as it is to say, you never know how someone truly treated one. I myself cradle mine like a baby.

naw I dont like used helmets. As tough as it is to say, you never know how someone truly treated one. I myself cradle mine like a baby.

I polish and wax mines, and clean it daily with a fabric softner daily. You think you're anal? lol i'm probably worse. :surrender:

Bought this initially for my cruiser, still like it though, but looking for a cool one with photochromatic lens with some yellow in to suit my yellow FZ6R.

32581.jpg

Just wanted to add I got my Transition shield in last night. I was a little skeptical at first whether it'd be dark enough, so far I'm *REALLY* digging it. It doesn't seem that way from the inside, but as soon as the sun comes out its almost pitch black when looking from the outside in.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-L5EoUDwUHE]Cookie Monster Custom Motorcycle Helmet - YouTube[/ame]

Nah, seriously i have A black shoei Qwest.

shoei_qwest_b_109.jpg

Back