What's a good fitting tank bag?

bobski

I'm looking for a small/medium tank bag that will fit well with the sharp drop off of the FZ6R tank and won't interfere with the handlebars turning fully. Any recommendations from what you're using?

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

ChUcK

On a side note, I enjoy my Cortech Super 18L Tank bag...
As do I. The only blemish I can find with the super 18L Cortech is that occasionally I honk my horn inadvertently during U-turns.

Spitfire

I wouldn't mind a pair of Saddle bags to commute to work etc, obviously with the wife on the back they won't be there... Just a thought...

bobski

Yes, I did search, and I understand the search feature, but nothing I could find about how different models of Tank bags 'fit' on the FZ6R. I understand why some people on here are constantly reminding people to use the search feature, but for me it's starting to get a little irritating when I'm reminded to do it after having done it looking for something very specific like this. If I was posting a thread for "hey, anyone know anything about luggage options?" I would understand. Sorry, don't mean to be antagonistic, and thanks to everyone for their input and especially the photos . . JMHO . . :)

ChUcK

I would rather see a new thread/inquiry instead of a necro thread revival. Since the last thread on the topic some people have bought new tank bags, some people have owned theirs for longer and have new opinions about them after usage, etc. Search function is cool and useful, but so is a fresh take on things without digging through the search results.

Fulkon

Sage

Just got an Icon Primer tank bag today, it fits pretty well, smaller, and got it for 50 bucks

Ride Icon - PRIMER TANK BAG

I'll try and get a pic of it on the bike up here sometime tonight