What is your next bike going to be? What do you drool over?

What do you want next?

• Total voters

ksanbon

It won't be an easy touring with that little gas tank...

True, but my understanding is the fz-09 is the foundation for many of Yamaha's future bikes. I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing supersports & adventure touring models as well.

lwclancers

Kawa Z1000 or Ducati Streetfighter. Easily.

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

arse

Speed trip r. Ease.

BKP

Easy.

Diavel Strada...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Last edited:

RoadTrip

I don't know about drool, but riding the gixxer is a big affair, with the gear and post ride clean up. So, I kinda have a Ruckus on my radar for neighborhood goofing around:

danieljardim

I'm debating between few bikes. But If I had to put my money on one right today... The SF848 is the one who "talk to me" the most. I know the gearbox has issues but that's the only bike I can stare at the give me a boner right now!

I know the whole maintenance thing... well you all know me by now! If I had to get a FZ8 today... what I would spend on mod go get it right will pay for 3 years of maintenance on the SF848! LOL or pretty close to. I would get some tooling and a good manual and figure it out... just like I did all the other before!

I'm keeping the 6R anyway... Already have a good old bullet proof solid bike built on a budget, don't need 2!
Ducati redesigned engines require a lot less maintenance now.

CrazyCawi

Ill be buying one of these three, preferably in this order:

Last edited:

RoadTrip

I don't know about drool, but riding the gixxer is a big affair, with the gear and post ride clean up. So, I kinda have a Ruckus on my radar for neighborhood goofing around:

Okay, just found out about the new Honda 'Grom', only $600 more than the ruckus and about 3X the power with FI and dual disc brakes. I think Honda is gonna hit a home run with this new pit bike, but at 125cc it will require a license. This bike has fun written all over it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2FNtbgXgPA]Honda's All-New 2014 Grom - YouTube[/ame]

xleeb0y13x

Okay, just found out about the new Honda 'Grom', only $600 more than the ruckus and about 3X the power with FI and dual disc brakes. I think Honda is gonna hit a home run with this new pit bike, but at 125cc it will require a license. This bike has fun written all over it.

Honda's All-New 2014 Grom - YouTube
I've been eyeballing this thing for about a month now. I could only imagine the fun to be had.

Sent using Jedi mind tricks!

pjmac5

Don't tell my wife but I have been spending a lot of time thinking about a Yamaha VMAX 1200 lately:sinister:

Riccochet

Either a GSXR750 or 1000. I so wanted to like to the more relaxed riding position of the 6R, but find myself more and more po'd I didn't get another SS bike. I'll keep the 6R for my wife and probably pick up a gixxer in early spring next year.