what age is every one ?

Jblk9695

Hi, first post on this forum and at 64 this month I'm trying to decide between the FZ6R and the FZ6:D Have had 12 motorcycles that I can remember:rolleyes: over the years and currently ride an 01 Connie but want to go with something a little less in weight but still sporty and fun in the twisties:)

Jerry

nlpyle

I am 29 and my wife got me started in riding. When we were dating she bought a ninja 500 for getting to work and back. And she would let me practice on that in a parking lot. Once I got my endorsment I got my first bike the FZ6R and I must say I love it. Rain or shine I just enjoy the ride.

neshi

I'm 25 this is my second bike first street bike! Used to ride a Yamaha VX535 that I gave to my little brother! To bad my mom won't let him ride it while he lives under her roof!

zig308

I'm 32 (1/3 life crisis)

Never owned a bike and completed MSF back in May. Rode a DR200 in class and Buel Blast & CBR600 from family a month ago. Was really impressed with the smooth 4 cylinder in the CBR and after a month or so of researching just bought the FZ6R yesterday.

adidaskid810

20 going on 21 here. this is my first bike, just got it yesterday! 2009 white one. completely satisfied with my purchase, fits me just right

PoltArt

19....this is my 2nd bike. I had a '07 250 ninja last summer that was "slightly" abused by the previous owner.

Ironic but I am in the same boat. Well sort of. I am getting my FZ6R next summer, because I just started riding and got an '07 250 as well. The dealer told me to get something with little power so I can get used to the motorcycle before I buy something with more power.

But I am very anxious and registered to get a good feel on the community and to learn about the bike before I get it next summer.

Oh I am 20 btw. Going to be 21 in May and plan to get the 6R on my B-day to make it memorable!

Senaca

Ironic but I am in the same boat. Well sort of. I am getting my FZ6R next summer, because I just started riding and got an '07 250 as well. The dealer told me to get something with little power so I can get used to the motorcycle before I buy something with more power.

But I am very anxious and registered to get a good feel on the community and to learn about the bike before I get it next summer.

Oh I am 20 btw. Going to be 21 in May and plan to get the 6R on my B-day to make it memorable!
More ironic, I am 21 and my first bike was an '07 Ninja 250. (ZZR250 in Canada, actually). 2nd bike was an '05 FZ6. Now '09 FZ6R :D

bsoder

Had my first bike around 8 or so. Gave up my last bike when my daughter was born 5 years ago and I've missed it ever since. My wife got a 2009 Ninja 250 a couple months back but I've put more miles on it than her so I figured it's time to get my own. It was between the Ninja 650r and the FZ6R ... until I sat on the FZ6R. Hoping to pick mine up in the next couple weeks.

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
44 for a few more months. My wife actually owns the FZ6R and it is obvious what I am on. I've been riding since I was 11. The FZ1 is my 8th bike (two wheels) but for a number of years I also drove 3-wheelers. The ATC 110, ATC 185s and the big ATC 350X.

toekneedee

43ish and this is my 17th bike if I counted right. Started riding dirt bikes about 33yrs ago and pretty much have had at least one bike ever since.

OTTF

New to the forum but not to bikes. 48 years young and this is my third bike. Had a Suzuki Bandit & Honda Saber previously but overall I am enjoying this bike the best.

mbridge51

Oh man I was wondering when someone was going to post this? I will be 42 on Aug 21st. I am contemplating buying an FZ6R but was wondering if this bike is for the younger gens or is it for everyone. Okay who else spill your age:)
I'm 38 and I love the FZ6R. Other than motocross bikes, it's the only bike I've owned.

KADO

21. First bike.

butcher bird

how old are you

i am 60 and i have 3 other bikes 2 bmw, and a roadstar and i really enjoy this bike it is so easy to ride compared to the others. i bought a 1987 honda hurricane 1000 when they first came out. i was 37 and i kept it for 13 years and really missed owning another sport bike so i got this fz6r. i was looking at a fjr but i was wanting to get away from the heavy stuff since i have sciatica
problems on my left leg. i still struggle to ride but i do. now i got to sell my
r1150rt 2004 bmw. cannot afford em all.

gizmogirl

Well I am turning 50 this year and in the Motorcycle course. Just bought the FZ6R but not riding it until I finish my lessons. I was surprised to find that out of 9 people in the class I am the 4th oldest. Just goes to show you that you are never to old to learn and you are never alone. Sign up for lessons and have fun.