Well guys, my ZX-6R deal fell through, sooo.... :D

iSpoolin

Well guys my ZX-6r was sold under my nose! Made me pretty mad since I got approved for the loan and everything, then the guy sold it.

Oh well it pushed me to better things! I've wanted a Triumph Daytona 675 since I first saw one! My favorite year is the 06's, and I found one a mere 6 hours away from me! dude wants 5500$ and i'll be picking it up in the next couple weeks! Can not WAIT! Bike has had only one owner, has 4000 miles, and completely stock!

On to the pictures:

Last edited:

Fulkon

Looks really good, I like the color

CrazyCawi

I like this one sooo much more! Much more bike imo!!!

Spunky99

The bolts at the bottom rear of the tank that hold the rear seat frame to the main frame assembly work their way loose. Get some blue loctite and torque them with loctite. Also the passenger peg bolts and just about any other bolt you can get loctite onto. I know these things......

That is a canyon runner for sure. Slick as all get out!

iSpoolin

iSpoolin

SO you dumped the other or keeping both? ( by dumped I mean it's no longer with you)
The FZ6R is going to be my fiances bike!

Just an update guys:

I will be picking this bike up on June 12th at noon! I will most likely be riding it all the way back! :D

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
"Sooo HOT, want to tough the heiny! AHWOOO!"

:rof:

The Daytonas are a sexy beast! You'll have to let us know what you think.

iSpoolin

"Sooo HOT, want to tough the heiny! AHWOOO!"

:rof:

The Daytonas are a sexy beast! You'll have to let us know what you think.
Will do man!

I got the guy to send me some new pics when he took it to get serviced this morning, hes not a very good photographer haha:

Where the bike is being serviced as I type this!

b_who

Wow that Daytona is gorgeous spoolin

blkbrd

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member