Watsen Design Turn Signals

Deathdiesel

Anyone have any experience with these? They seem the most attractive to me, as ive never been to fond of the protons or graves, nor hotbodies.

They are kind of expensive, but are very bright at 120 lumens, and are made from aluminum, dont need resistors.

Yamaha LED Signals'

Im slightly confused on fit, but will any of their selection easily fit our bikes? 09-12 models.

I did a search, couldnt find anything with the watsen name on here. :confused:

Fulkon

The mounting looks pretty much universal and has the same shaping as protons, so they should mount well. Nothing a quick trip to ace or lowes won't fix anyway.

bmw675

alot of people swear by watsens on the triumph forum.
the general consensus is that they are extremely bright, and the finish/quality is amazing!

The only downfall is the wait time. Triumphs are not as abundant as an r6, so maybe it wouldn't take as long for him to make them (he does them one at a time on his own). Most of the people with daytonas are waiting 2-3 months for them.

Wooster

Those do look sharp. Wish I would have seen these before I bought them garbage Rumble Concept Ghost Flush Mounts. Throw some pics up after you put them on if you decide to go with them.

From what I can tell in the pictures, I think they will all fit our bike. The Yamaha 07 R1 MicroAlloy Signals look just like the holes in our fairings and would probably stick out more. That probably the one I'd go with.. The 06-12 FZ-1and FZ6 look like they are more flush to the fairings

Last edited:

BoneJj

It looks like he's using some type of higher powered LEDs and the whole housing for them is a heatsink.

Anyone got any good close up pictures of the LEDs perhaps from the triumph forums?

they are pretty nice looking housings that he's come up with.

Deathdiesel

Good to hear they are really bright and high quality, think when I go with any turn signals ill go with these, dont mind waiting. Seems like they will look awesome, probably will get some for the rear too.

Which ones will fit our bikes? Anyone know?

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member