Ultimate Squidies

Fulkon

My wife and I were in the car riding on I-26 from Greenville SC to Columbia SC and we drove past a couple of cruisers, one with a passenger. No one had on a helmet, everyone had on shorts and flip flops, the guys had no shirts on, and the girl was in her bikini top. All while doing 70 mph! :eek:

Fizzer6R

My wife and I were in the car riding on I-26 from Greenville SC to Columbia SC and we drove past a couple of cruisers, one with a passenger. No one had on a helmet, everyone had on shorts and flip flops, the guys had no shirts on, and the girl was in her bikini top. All while doing 70 mph! :eek:
... and you didn't take any pics to share with us?... oh yeah, was with wife :cool:

Fulkon

I should've had my wife take a picture. Sry

ChUcK

There's a pretty good chance you don't want to see the bikini clad female on the back of a cruiser.

Not from my experience, at least.

kevin8198

Elite Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

DragonBlu

Oh come on man,not this early in the morning. I have a weak stomach in the morning.:D

TigerGenetics

That's a normal site, especially here in Greenville. I have been seeing more sport bike riders wearing helmets though, but RARELY do I see cruisers with helmets on.

Of course I still see the sport bikers riding, with a helmet, but the helmet isn't on their head.....its attached to the back.

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

I hope he gets a nice gentle low side someday

Last edited: