Two brothers full exhaust

JG92

I just recently went and pulled the trigger and purchased the two brothers full race exhaust for the FZ6R... say what you want about overkill but until you hear one you wont know what Im talking about it sounds amazing and I didnt even need to get a fuel controller...

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

JG92

First off I understand that and I am getting a fuel controller but I have no urgency at the moment because in case you didnt know every engine is different and I have friends at my local dealership and we hooked it up to the dyno and it lost no power. Nastybutler youll be happy with the result. and like everyone says you should get a fuel controller but having access to a dyno helps a lot. But thanks everyone for the comments

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

FZ6RGUY

Ok guys. So where is the best price for the two bros carbon system? Looked on ebay and motosport. Anywhere from $900- 1100 i am finding.

krzysiopl

store.58cycle.com

best prices...period!

Fizzer6R

call me crazy, I think it's too loud. for the track and canyon carving fine, but just putting around I find mine annoying. it does look very tasty and always gets compliments

my fav years ago was a 1st gen. FZ1 D&D slip-on = at low rpms it was still louder of course but didn't really kick in until top of the rev range. it was the perfect balance between stock and full race. wish had the same option for the FZ6R

cloudfire

@Fizzer6R - Just a quick question, did you try the P1 or P1X tip to make it quieter? From the stats I saw from TBR, the P1X makes the TBR only 8db louder compared to 15db louder without it. I'm seriously considering the silencer because I'm not so big into volume as I am dropping weight, deepening the sound and putting a better looking exhaust than the ugly stock box.

So, the question is, anyone out there with the TBR use the silencers?

Fizzer6R

good question, honestly I don't know as bought the bike used. I can only assume it's the loudest TBR combo avail. since it was his first bike and was into making it scream haha. when I get a chance I'll post some pics, maybe someone can tell me exactly what model it is.

Tmak73

good question, honestly I don't know as bought the bike used. I can only assume it's the loudest TBR combo avail. since it was his first bike and was into making it scream haha. when I get a chance I'll post some pics, maybe someone can tell me exactly what model it is.
I am in the same boat as you. My brother in law has a 636 kawi and I believe he has a yoshi pipe but it could be a two bros. All I know is my bike is louder than his..

JG92

yes FZRblack and I understand this I also do appreciate the input and its nice to hear it I can tell you know your stuff but at the same time It isnt running any hotter do you still think it leaned it out... and to fizzer yeah I agree it is very loud but its not my everyday driver so it hasnt bothered me that much but I can see how it would. Either way I have only put about 50 miles on since the exhaust and I am definitely getting a controller soon. Would you say the juice box would be a good way to go??

JG92

and like cloudfire I am looking for the styling and weight reduction mostly because the original is very large and ugly... I wanted to make a custom pipe myself with a megaphone but I felt that would be too loud and would definitely require a lot more tuning

FZ6Rfan54

Is the TBR exhaust louder than Marthys Viper Exhaust? Im trying to decide between the Viper Exhaust and the TBR exhaust. The Viper exhaust is ALOT cheaper!!!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

firefighter57

@Fizzer6R - Just a quick question, did you try the P1 or P1X tip to make it quieter? From the stats I saw from TBR, the P1X makes the TBR only 8db louder compared to 15db louder without it. I'm seriously considering the silencer because I'm not so big into volume as I am dropping weight, deepening the sound and putting a better looking exhaust than the ugly stock box.

So, the question is, anyone out there with the TBR use the silencers?
I just installed my 2bros and have the PX1 silencer on it and all I can say is WOW that freaken thing is loud. I almost wish there was an option to silence it a bit more. I actually had to look to make sure that I actually had the silencer in because it was so loud so I can't imagine without it in how loud it would be. Maybe I just have to get used to it? I don't know...