Trip through Europe [Video]

rahuljp

Hi All

Been a while since I've been on the forum. The wife and I had to go to a wedding in London in August, so we decided to make a trip of it and traveled through Italy and France for 3 weeks.

The places we went to are - London, Windsor, Rome, Pompeii, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Paris and Versailles

Most trips that we go on, we usually just stick to taking pics, but this time I figured I'd make a video so I shot as much video as possible. Since the trip took 3.5 weeks, it was hard to fit everything into as short a time frame as possible, but I gave it my best shot.

Take a look at let me know what you think!! :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6470iTBETkE]Rahul and Jo - Europe 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

rahuljp

It was a lot of fun! Glad you liked the video Scott. Since we had to be part of the wedding, we didnt do much in London this time. We figured, since our friends are staying there... we'll eventually get to go to Edinburgh. I've seen some relatively cheap tickets from NY!

bleedinblue

Elite Member

DragonBlu

Excellent video! My wife and I also visited some of the same places in Italy in July. Looks like you took the grand tour though. Thanks for sharing.

rahuljp

Bleedin...When we were in Florence I felt the same way... I saw the church and I felt like I was in Assassins Creed! It was awesome!

rahuljp

Thanks Dragon... figured we should travel as much as possible now when we dont have kids!

bleedinblue

Elite Member