Took raven to the hoover dam!!!!

FazerWest

Hey Fazer, used to live in Vegas! Moved out in 2005 and have been meaning to visit. I know Sampsel and Preston, the photographers, need to go visit!

I live in Orange county now, I have been looking at buying rental property out there. Build up equity so I can get a house out here lol.

My buddy keeps hounding me about going, he just moved from Vegas in October. If we ever get around to it, maybe we'll put together a group ride!
Cool!! U can get ur hands on rentals dirt cheap if u have 25% down that is the killer tho lots of people don't have that kind of cash lying around these days. U didn't move too far away! If u d a group ride let me know so we can all do a meet up! Stay safe!!!

tatty2012

Oh wow! Haha ya I've had a few members recognize me helps I have the same forum name as my youtube, man 850 miles that's awesome! Hope u had good weather the whole way!
90-100 degree weather... I don't like to ride without my jacket on, but I had to part of the way because it was just too damn hot... It was definitely a long trip, many many stops to stretch my legs and get feeling back in my bum!

FazerWest

90-100 degree weather... I don't like to ride without my jacket on, but I had to part of the way because it was just too damn hot... It was definitely a long trip, many many stops to stretch my legs and get feeling back in my bum!
Ugh hate 100+ weather!! Luckily when we went to the dam it was low to mid 80's before the sun kicked into high gear I'm surprised so many people don't like the 6r seat when I first got the bike I spent three hours straight on it and have never had a sore booty! I really like the stock seat plus the corbin one looks hideous lol like an 80's banana seat!

felix77

Cool!! U can get ur hands on rentals dirt cheap if u have 25% down that is the killer tho lots of people don't have that kind of cash lying around these days. U didn't move too far away! If u d a group ride let me know so we can all do a meet up! Stay safe!!!
In select cities you only need 10% down! I know Wells Fargo has a program for Vegas and I think I read that Fannie May has one as well.

BKP

Ugh hate 100+ weather!! Luckily when we went to the dam it was low to mid 80's before the sun kicked into high gear I'm surprised so many people don't like the 6r seat when I first got the bike I spent three hours straight on it and have never had a sore booty! I really like the stock seat plus the corbin one looks hideous lol like an 80's banana seat!
I'm not crazy about the Corbin either... however, I *do* now have an Alaska Leather sheepskin on the seat... and it's da bomb! (No more ultra hot seats after it's been parked in the sun... and feels like you're sitting on a pillow)...

(P.S. -- might want to turn that peace sign around... palm out, if it's a standard... 'specially if there are any Brits in the crowd... ;) ).

tatty2012

I'm not complaining about the seat at all. It's really comfortable. My problem is is that I don't have any padding of my own. Plus it was my first really long ride ever! Even as a passenger, I've never been on a trip that long..

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member