Throttle Restriction

Hey drews

What exhaust did u get n how much dosh... Ive got the de - de restriction bracket on the way. next step is exhaust.

I got the two brothers full racing exhaust and a juice box cost me 1300 all up and that's with the postage as well... It's cheap at the moment because the aus dollar is so good... Still have not got it tho ordered it 2 weeks ago... So hope to get it Monday but will let yous know how it goes

I got my new exhaust yesterday and fitted it last night.... Took it out for a ride today and it's awesome has a really good sound to it and give it a bit more power money well spent I think

I got my new exhaust yesterday and fitted it last night.... Took it out for a ride today and it's awesome has a really good sound to it and give it a bit more power money well spent I think

Drew, great to hear! What did you do with the O2 sensor on the bike?

Nothing just yet it's just sitting there I have a juice box on the bike now so that over rights it so I have been told... But I am going to fit the 02 on this weekend just for show because that's one of the first things the cops look for to pin you on something

Back