Thinking of selling my fizzer.... What says the hive?

MrFrzZ

So, as the title states, I'm considering selling my FZ6R. It's not because the bike is lacking in anything in particular, as I'm working on a video from a mountain ride from yesterday that was an absolute blast; I'm just waiting for a bonus from my company and have a CBR600rr that's kind of in a holding pattern from a friend to purchase. This CBR would be a dedicated track bike, eventually, but I'm thinking if I buy it, its currently road legal, I dont have extra room to store it, and insurance isnt THAT much more than the FZ.

My fizzer is a 2011 with around 12K miles. CBR is a 2009 with about 3900 miles, but the CBR is wrecked. Still rideable, but the left side is ugly from rash. Rest of the bike is stock and relatively unmolested aside from a couple track days.

My end goal is to get something my wife and I are more comfortable on for 2 up riding... Oddly enough, our front runner is a ninja zx14 at the moment. Still sporty for me in the mountains, but she's pretty comfy on the bike from the one we sat on....

I feel like I've put time into the bike and learned it. I've crashed it, but other than that I feel like I've taken care of it. I had a pickup truck for 6 years before, and it didnt bother me this much to trade it off lol. Am I weird for having that "bond?" this is my first bike. I've only mentioned selling it to a couple of folks, and didnt plan on listing it publicly unless neither of those were interested.

Any advice?

Last edited: