Things I Learned This Weekend - Advanced Rider Clinic

JonKerr

Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Thanks!

The turn in point is something I really need to work on. Its a scary feeling like you said, thinking you are waiting too long. This last weekend was the first time I really pushed the bike on some killer mountain roads. Scared the hell out of myself a few times... I got walked all over, even by two girls on their own bikes! One was on a Ducati Monster and the other was on a CBR. I really need new tires as well, and with the shitty suspension, I just couldnt keep up in the corners.

Hopefully the new suspension and new tires will help along with really practicing your pointers.

JonKerr

Elite Member

DjOrchie

Thanks Jon, I have been watching a lot of video's and reading a lot on these topics. However there is only so much one can learn from watching and reading. You have definitely inspired me to go get some lessons at the local track this summer. :D

JonKerr

Elite Member

Heineken

Elite Member

joloy133

I almost stated that you should show her what you do on the public roads......but that might backfire. It's always easier to ask for forgiveness than ask for permission, but I guess you can't have everything. Keep trying though or just tell her your going to a riding clinic, which it is technically if you do a school at the track......if you know what I mean....!

JonKerr

Elite Member