The Prius Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkgt

lol @ OP "ENEMY" good video :)

This mentality is what I think all Prius drivers are taught in there "Prius driving school on how to be the biggest a$$hole on 4 wheels".

They seem to think there is another lane for you to pass them in so they are not moving even when all other lanes are occupied. They must be taught that when entering a freeway with multiple lanes that you must merge as far over as possible to the left and if you exceed the speed limit then you precious Prius will be taken from you along with your Obama stickers.
I'm sorry Milt but you need to sell the Prius and go to "normal people driving school".
Someone saying it how it is. I hate that these POS still get to go on the HOV lane...

Rich007

Wait a minute... by saying "I would expect that from someone in Seattle", doesn't that mean you are generalizing? :)

Let's just be nice to each other... That's what this forum is all about, right? Helping each other out.
I was trying to help him out by offering free advice on getting rid of the Prius.

Rich007

Actually pretty funny the other day I was driving down the road and what do I run into? A prius in the fast lane pacing the slow lane on a 2 lane hwy. I got on the far left side of him and laid on my horn and scared the living crap out of the guy driving.
I would think a person driving any car other than a Prius would speed up to get over but this a$$ monkey slowed down to get over then looked at me like I was the crazy one.

DragonBlu

Milton, I was indeed being a bad boy! :spank: I was being a tad bit impatient as usual. For some reason, I always get caught behind a slow cager in the HOV. But you're right, I would get the ticket if CHP was behind me.

It may appear to be target fixation, but in reality, I didn't notice most of those Prii (Thanks!) while I was riding. I only noticed them while editing (and only after I "tagged" the first Prius), and then it turned into a game.

As for the count, I'll wait for a few more guesses before giving the answer.
It doesn't matter what's right, it's only wrong if you get caught. If you get caught again you will be banished for life. JK :)

Fizzi6ergal

By passing on the right, you are exposing yourself to a huge danger in the form of someone moving to the right to clear the passing lane and not seeing you. It is harder to see the right hand blind spot, and people aren't conditioned to check it the same way..
I actually find it easier to turn my head to the right to check that blind spot than moving my head further to the right then looking to the left to check my left blind spot. Maybe my neck is "kinked" that way. I think EVERYBODY should ride a motorcycle for at least 1 summer. Because after getting off my bike then driving my car, I feel that I am more alert because I have to be so alert on my bike. I have to look for deer, stupid people, elk, coyotes... But mainly stupid people that don't know how to drive. We get a lot of the out casts from Cali moving up here. OH! And don't get me on the "share the road" bicyclists. You guys have your own lane, stay in it! Don't ride on the white line. Because I do crowd.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Rich007

I was going 80 MPH and a prius passed me today going like 100MPH. I did not even realize they could go that fast lol
The weird thing is, these cars can get up and go if the owner just hit the throttle. I had to take one for a test drive once at work and took it on the freeway and got up to 80 with ease.

JSP

Super Moderator
Lets chill on the insults. It's a car. Just because someone drives one, does not mean they fall into whatever stereo type you are throwing at them. Douches come in all shapes and sizes in many forms of transportation.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

MiltonDorkenhoff

Search, THEN post.
Elite Member

Rich007

Nice. I'm sure whoever owned the car would be stoked to know you had done that. I quoted you for posterity.
That is so great to hear Milt, BTW What kind of car is it that you drive again Milt?

JSP

Super Moderator
Wow... grow up.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.