TBR exhaust

roidrage

Got my new exhaust... i love it

Attachments

Spunky99

I noticed a small brass bell mounted on the frame by the brake lever.
What is that for?

JonKerr

Elite Member

ME_with_a_B

OMG they've got one with a butterfly on it... I MUST HAVE THIS!!

View attachment 18727

(so since you're not supposed to buy one for yourself... I guess I need to find a slick way of getting one of my buddies to gift it to me...)

roidrage

i had a buddy by me mine. i havent gotten a pcv yet... but i will soon

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I'm really kinda jealous by this new generation TBR exhaust for our bikes. I bought mine when they first came out and all the header pieces were separate. So I had to figure out which order they went and then secure them with the tension springs. You "young" guys have it easy...with it all pre-welded and such! :Flip:

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
hey 99, is your canister longer also? a lot of these new ones seem much shorter than mine... im thinking about chopping it...
It's possible. They look smaller in the pics that I've seen lately.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Robert.. My reply would have been "Yes!... yes my canister IS longer then the rest... :smoking:

HA HA I still want to hear your exhaust!
That's too funny! I wasn't even thinking about a quip when I replied because I was busy at work. :eek:

:hijack: We still need to meet up and do some riding. I know you will be traveling soon, and this weekend I will in New Orleans for a buddy's wedding. When will you be back from your trips?

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

roidrage

i purchased my exhaust on newenough.com. They have a deal going with our website. Actually a pretty damn good deal i thought but nate didn't want us to post the price but if u pm me i can let u know

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member