TB Exhaust

NeoTericJM

I had a few questions on the TB exhaust. Is there any model that we can get for just a slip on? And is there anyone that has been riding with a TB system for a while and had any problems. I read a few reviews that said TB was amazing until you ride with them for a while. They said the they fall apart because of the way they are put together on the inside.

There are no slipon exhausts for our bike that do anything but change the look. And I've had the full tb for about 3k miles and no problems so far

Yeah thats what I have heard. I also heard that you don't have to do that with a scorpia and arrow or whatever. And I was looking for a cheaper route that had better reviews but I don't know that I would be able to pull off the R6 Headers mod. I figure it will be easier to just get the TB full exhaust. I started really thinking about the R6 header mod though because it gives me more options which I really like. My twin brother rides a brand new ninja 650 so he has many options which I like about his bike.

Back