State Farm just lost my business

Detrich

Wow can't believe I read all that. lol

Give 'em hell! :)

BKP

Thats my point. Liberty Mutual went to the DMV and showed one ticket. State Farm says their DMV report shows two. That's why I'm saying they have to be making this crap up to have an excuse to raise my rates. I mean why does this come up over a year after the fact?
Well... tying the two subjects of this thread together (and re-vitalizing it), I keep getting notices for a group thing from Liberty, for insurance, sponsored by AARP. Up til now, I've refused to even look at it, because AARP helped sponsor the non-Affordable Healthcare Act... (otherwise known as the biggest cluster-f'k this country has ever seen).
However, since I *do* have State Farm (and my rates *have* been slipping to the upside... which is mind-blowing consider I insure my house, car, bike, and a rental property all with them), I'll now be looking into Liberty independently...

latony007

Well... tying the two subjects of this thread together (and re-vitalizing it), I keep getting notices for a group thing from Liberty, for insurance, sponsored by AARP. Up til now, I've refused to even look at it, because AARP helped sponsor the non-Affordable Healthcare Act... (otherwise known as the biggest cluster-f'k this country has ever seen).
However, since I *do* have State Farm (and my rates *have* been slipping to the upside... which is mind-blowing consider I insure my house, car, bike, and a rental property all with them), I'll now be looking into Liberty independently...
LOL, otherwise known and the "completely unconstitutional and un-affordable care act".

At least AARP sponsors Jeff Gordon so ill cut them some slack :)

I think march should be official revival of the dead thread month!

scott5626

We have State Farm and couldn't be happier, but it wasn't always that way. We were with another State Farm agent and couldn't stand that one. I've learned over the years it's not so much the corporations that generally suck it's the penis wrinkles working there.

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

FastFreddy

Logic tells me that you need to confirm you can get a cheaper rate before cancelling.

Otherwise, painful as it might be, you may have to get them to put you on the old rate after confirming your driving record.

Where are they getting their records from ? Seems like bad data. Surely this would concern someone in State Farm who probably pay a pretty penny for this data to find it is inaccurate. Have they being getting cancelled contracts from bad customer data before ? is this a money losing trend due to errors in their processes ?

Do money-losing contract losing bad data reports make it into their quarterly share holder report ?

FastFreddy

I'm wondering how many other State Farm customers get their numbers fiddled with and then charged double ?

I'm hopeful this is a one off. Otherwise there are serious implications on their internal processes, govt watchdogs, loss of revenue due to errors or blatant criminality.

Last edited:

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member