Sprockets

XavierAtkins

Hey I just recently started riding and my first bike I purchased the pearl white 2012 FZ6R I'm very new to looking stuff up or where to look it up at like my stock size sprockets I know the back one is 46t, I'm wanting to go down one in the front and I can't seem to find one for my bike I am a beginner stunter as well learning how to wheelie so I'd like to get frame sliders as well if someone could refer me to a site or sites I'd greatly appreciate it. My mods wishlist at the moment is fender eliminator, integrated tail light LED built in blinkers and brake flasher, possibly a cage if anyone can find one that fits. I have checked bikebandit, and sickinnovations and a few others I can't remember off hand right now. If you can give me a link to find these things I'd greatly appreciate it.

Chevyfazer

New rider, new bike, self proclaimed stunter has bad news wrote all over it...

If you really wanna stunt buy a cheep stunt bike and learn on that, that's the only advise I can think of

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

applejax

Hey I just recently started riding and my first bike I purchased the pearl white 2012 FZ6R I'm very new to looking stuff up or where to look it up at like my stock size sprockets I know the back one is 46t, I'm wanting to go down one in the front and I can't seem to find one for my bike I am a beginner stunter as well learning how to wheelie so I'd like to get frame sliders as well if someone could refer me to a site or sites I'd greatly appreciate it. My mods wishlist at the moment is fender eliminator, integrated tail light LED built in blinkers and brake flasher, possibly a cage if anyone can find one that fits. I have checked bikebandit, and sickinnovations and a few others I can't remember off hand right now. If you can give me a link to find these things I'd greatly appreciate it.

How about searching for yourself?

Google and the search button on this site are your friends.

I dont get why you would stunt with a "commuter // starter" friendly bike, seeing how most companies wouldnt even bother to make a cage for our bike.

DakinechicK

I'll take young and clueless for 800 Alex.

:troll:

Y U NO get used up beater bike for the purpose you need it for?!?! POOOOOOOOOOR brave 2012 fz6r... I salute you! Your rider seems a bit incompetent. :D

redprodigy35

You really should slow down a bit.
Crawl before you walk, ride before you wheelie type of thing...

Attachments