JonKerr

Elite Member

Heineken

Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Nice video!

I saw a guy walking in a suit around 2:00 or so. Did he go down? Also, there was a bicyclist dragging knee at about 7:12. :p

KADO

Looks like an awesome ride.

gearhead

Great video. Looks like an awesome ride. Gotta love elevation changes. So how's the view from up there?

flyingminno

Haven't had a chance to head down there and ride that, but I have my own mountain road jewel up here in L.A. county :D

gearhead

Do tell, which road jewel do you speak of? Any pics or vids? We're drowning in winter here.

JonKerr

Elite Member

gearhead

Well, I am absolutely jealous. Went for a ride last weekend and it took 40 minutes and 3 cups of hot coffee, with my hands wrapped around the mug, before my fingers stopped tingling from the ride. Too cold! Enjoy the ride and keep sending the vids!

Last edited:

flyingminno

Do tell, which road jewel do you speak of? Any pics or vids? We're drowning in winter here.
Glendora mountain road to Mt. Baldy, its a great road with minimal traffic, and the road is well maintained! :D

Also, my current picture was taken on that road just a few weeks ago.

gearhead

Just Mapquested "Mt Baldy" and that road is frickin' awesome!
Link and zoom out (Glendora Ridge Rd runs off to the West):
mt baldy, ca - Google Maps

You are sooooo lucky!

JonKerr

Elite Member

flyingminno

Yeah it really is an amazing road. I ride it about twice a week if I can squeeze in the time. I was up there on new years eve, and with the new moon it was so bright, you didn't really need headlights!