SoCal riders next group ride!

knightmare

i have never been caught in anything but the most slight drizzle, and id like to keep it that way :)
actually i think the ride we went on was the most rain my bike has seen.
Looks like although it will be cold the rain will stop on Sunday so maybe i can still get out :D

Come on man.... I rode in wetter mist then that... But to each it's own.... I love riding in any condition.... I miss my bike....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

latony007

Come on man.... I rode in wetter mist then that... But to each it's own.... I love riding in any condition.... I miss my bike....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL, I know Im a wuss. I just hate the cold more than about anything. Clocks are changing next week, days are getting longer, spring is coming!

flyingminno

Here is an overall map of the area, blue meaning there is a real road there, vs a fire road or some other thing that hasnt been paved since the 20's. The problem i see is that there are not really any offshoots that lead you back down so i suggest we just do the same thing we did last time except go past tujunga, stop and newcombs ranch then just keep going until we feel like turning around. Then on the way back down we can split off to Tujunga.
Just as a heads up, a lot of the off shoots from the 2 will likely have rocks on them, so it will mostly be an easy ride.

Also, highway 2 connects to the 138, then to the 15 to those living south. You can just continue onto the 2 and hop right on the freeway if you so choose.

Murals

You all want to keep this strictly fz6r's? I personally don't care, I have a few buddies that would love to tag along. But can respect if you guys want otherwise. I know flyingminno is on a different model so thats cool :)
We definitely have to get another fz6r only photo at some point though!

Last edited:

Murals

Hey guys I have to work all day this Sunday even though I requested it off they need me as an emergency. Sucks being manager :( Can we reschedule for another weekend?

latony007

Hey guys I have to work all day this Sunday even though I requested it off they need me as an emergency. Sucks being manager :( Can we reschedule for another weekend?
you all can, its going to be 85 this weekend so I will be out riding one way or another :)

Still waiting on my bike to come out of the shop. Its tentative for now, unless you want to me to show and follow on a Harley. I'll keep you posted :confused:

latony007

Still waiting on my bike to come out of the shop. Its tentative for now, unless you want to me to show and follow on a Harley. I'll keep you posted :confused:
Nah, no one wants to stop for you breaking down every 20 minutes. Plus the noise from it will probably block out my Bluetooth :)
We can always try the next weekend.
Not sure where I will head this weekend, maybe take the wife out on the cruiser again or head up towards lake hughes.

Justnmegs

Id love to go riding this weekend Saturday would be tough for me unless we went early in the morning. Supposed to be amazing weather this weekend.