SoCal 2009 Raven UP FOR SALE! (again:()

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigpish13

Unfortunately, this time it's for good. As much as I tried to keep her, I just can't. My body is revolting against me. My back issues and wrist issues keep haunting me. Getting old truly sucks.

I have 11,034 miles on it. It has been in perfect care and broken in properly. I have her garaged always and never been dropped. Maintenance done at dealer and still under warranty with 3 yr maintenance program (transferable) It has frame sliders, extra LED lights on plates and also mounted on frame sliders. it has black reflectorized striping which just pops out at night. Just put new rear tires Michelin Road 2 last month.

I figured I'll post it here first, hopefully sell to a forum member so I know it goes to a good home and I maybe see her on the site from time to time.

I am selling for $4,500. It's a fair price I hope. E-mail me [email protected] I never sold a bike before, but I gather from reading here that Cash in hand only for test drive/ sale.
Thank you!

Attachments

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

its like tron!!! well done GLWS

SpawnXX

Premium Member

bigpish13

no bites here, placed ad on craig's list last night at midnight and looks promising
! buyers are lining up. Funny, the closer the time comes, I feel like I am getting cold feet. i am like loosing my concubine. its so hard to let go. :(

bigpish13

WELL, it had to happen eventually. Today I said goodbye to my Raven. She was taken away by some young dude to LA somewhere. I referred for him to come to this site. hope he joins.

Other items to come for sale as soon as I can take a picture of them. I got 2 jackets, and disk lock and puig touring windscreen to sell.

CrazyCawi

WELL, it had to happen eventually. Today I said goodbye to my Raven. She was taken away by some young dude to LA somewhere. I referred for him to come to this site. hope he joins.

Other items to come for sale as soon as I can take a picture of them. I got 2 jackets, and disk lock and puig touring windscreen to sell.
glad it worked out. Sent you a PM as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.