So who else feels this way?

Fenixgoon

Sometimes I feel like the only reason I have a car is for when I can't ride the bike :D

I took the 6R to my soccer game tonight, and one of my teammates said "Do you ever drive your car?"

Lately, not unless I absolutely have to ;)

Yeap and just think if everyone rode a bike our dependence on foreign oil would be nill. I am here in Las Vegas now and I can't believe I don't see more people riding around because the weather is so nice here and it hardly ever rains

MC#4

Hmm, I'm actually going the opposite way right now. I've had a bike since I was 16 (now 21) For a few years I literally rode the bike or stayed home because that's all I had. My first "car" was a truck that got 15mpg so I still favored the bike whenever possible. I even rode in the snow once on my ninja 250, rode many sub 32F days as well. I just bought a 92 Dodge Stealth Twin Turbo and I'd much rather drive that than ride the bike unless its 75F and sunny. Here in PA that just doesn't occur enough to justify having the bike. I'm actually seriously considering selling the bike this spring and going all out cager. I have 3 cages right now + the bike and I literally work 30ft from my house so I have to sell something!

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Sirnice

which one is the driver? :D
It certainly would be nice.

As a contractor, I just need to figure out how to carry 7 guys, ladders and all my tools on the 6R.

I guess I could try something like this...

...but I don't think the airport athority would appreciate it much.

And the guys would probably object...unless it was a boy, girl, boy, girl then I could get a few takers. :D

Spunky99

Normal in Asia

Here is what happens when they get hit.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBRb1IZPsDw]Entire Asian Family on ONE Bike gets Hit by Car - YouTube[/ame]

freshflex

I like how the dad is more concerned about the guy that hit him rather than his own son who appears to be pretty hurt. Thats what you call love, huh?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

Bloke

Think they were looking at the driver to make sure he didn't drive off or something.

Bloody amazing how they're still alive.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Spunky99

I actually hate driving a car now that I have my bike
Ditto......

I drive the cage if I have to drop my son off at his Mothers as I hate to carry the other helmet and jacket with me after dropping him off. Or if I have to go get groceries or take the family somewhere.

vengeance44

omg asians are some resiliant fuckers i swear if that happend to any of us dead knock on wood them they just bounce back up maybe they have the right idea stack a motorcycle full of ppl and when you crash the one in front gets fkd and everybody else is fine

ksanbon

It certainly would be nice.

As a contractor, I just need to figure out how to carry 7 guys, ladders and all my tools on the 6R.

I guess I could try something like this...

I'll bet Marthy could set you up........

BrueThru

Sentient Being
Elite Member