So what's everybodys job?

Jujuman

Full Time Job: Currently I'm an undergraduate (senior) student in Mathematics at the University of Montevallo (Central Alabama).

Summer Job: For the Summer I am attending a paid undergraduate research program in Bio-medical engineering at UAB (The University of Alabama at Birmingham).

Weekend Job (how I pay for my bike lol): I work at a local Pizzahut as a shift manager.

Other part time job: I tutor in Mathematics and Physics from time to time.

Future Aspirations for jobs: I'm going to apply to medical school after I graduate. I have a few contingency plans just in case.

AngryAnt

What you do: Software engineer (aka Code Monkey)
Who you work for: Physical Therapy company out of FL
A little about the company you work for: Laid back non-corporate atmosphere that provides physical therapy care for in-patient and out-patient care. I write, modify, and maintain the software that drives most of the internals of the company.

Before this, I did a number of years in Government technology consulting for one of the big four accounting firms, and absolutely hated my job. Doesn't look as fancy on my resume, but I'm much more content and live 2 miles from my job. I've commuted to work on my bike everyday for the last year except for about 2-3 really bad weather days.

rahuljp

What you do : Just started as a Business Consultant in IT today. Prior to that, I was a Revenue Analyst in Finance for the same company.
Who you work for: Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
A little about the company you work for: Its a private german pharma company, owned by the Boehringer family. The company has divisions that produce human pharma, animal pharma, generics, chemicals and injectibles.

Xfactor evo

I am correctional officer at county lockup and a criminal justice student at devry. Befire that ten years in the army infantry. Started in the 82nd airborne ended in 2nd cav stryker unit

Cmltoe

What I do: Convince the big bad banks to spend money on our products.:D

Who I work for: People whose only priority is to make more money.

Company: No comment

Additional comments: My dream job/way of life was being a martial arts instructor for 10 years, prior to selling out for the dough...... :thumbup:

The FZ6r is my therapy! :)

FZ6R29708

What I do: Information Systems Director for a hospital.

Who I work for: Tenet Healthcare Corporation.

Employer: Dell Services, formerly Perot Systems, Corp.

Verradar1

What I do: I dabble in a few things and am for lack of a better term Self employed, just need to get the self paid part down a bit more.

Who I work for: Myself

Although I have a few pet projects the newest is Custom FZ6R fairings, was figuring id get a mold made and start making one or two a month to sell on the side, maybe get a few extra bucks in my pocket to finance other pet projects :D

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

dndfindley

I have no reason to doubt him. I don't feel the need to grill everyone who claims to be a former Marine, or say he did this or that. Military impostors are the lowest of the low, and their bile always rises to the fore on its own. In the meantime, I'd be salty beyond salty if someone questioned my integrity on the matter, so I wouldn't question his.

Besides, the fakes always claim to be SEALs or Delta....that's how you spot em. ;)
I won't disagree with you but he was doing a whole lot of bragging in his post. I know a few of the elites and one thing they don't do is brag. He sounds like a 16 year old - I could be wrong but that's just me. David

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

Jay S.

What you do
Aircraft Maintenance Supervisor (too "seasoned" to fix them myself anymore, so I teach/watch the young troops do it)

Who you work for
US Air Force

A little about the company you work for
The greatest aerial force ever known to mankind. :thumbup:

Currently deployed, missing my family...and my bike.

Jay S.

^^^ + 1,000,000 hospice makes the tough situation easier.

What do I do: Engineering technician /// IT manager... odd, I was a calibration tech in the AF, and have been tearing apart computer hardware and software since high school.
Now I'm lead software tester for all our products plus all the other little details of building prototypes, reviewing circuits for ease of maintenance, reviewing mechanical drawings and helping production build and test our products. Add to my normal day-day job, I am the one man IT guy... my AF training plus lots of hard knocks learning on everything else... I do ask a lot of questions and I have no problems learning from others

Who do I work for: Sutron

A little about us: One of the last manufacturers left in the area... we design, build, maintain and support products for water resources management, weather stations (not the $200 home systems... the ones for airports and meteorological use) and some control apps for dams. We have systems across the world...
Calibration manager? Is that PMEL/TMDE??? Just curious.

:)