Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member
Last edited:

Jay S.

Mine is made by Cargo. Got it at Cycle Gear. I have matching saddlebags too. It is magnetic, no straps and came with a rain cover. I absolutely love it. If it ever dies, I would order the exact same bag, no joke.

:thumbup:

Last edited:

Bluefang

Joe Rocket Manta XL Tank Bag

The bag is deeper than it looks in the last picture. Under my vitamin water and wallet I have the removable pieces from my jacket, a spare rag, a small reflective vest for night riding, and a rain jacket. I've had the bag for about a year and a half and Love it.

Attachments

CrazyCawi

mine just has the solo pocket but it does have a key compartment in it. Mines from joe rocket. got it for like $20 on clearance. I hate the flames.

RooKie

CrazyCawi

Im throwing it away now. Thank you.

daddyrack

Premium Member

RooKie

danieljardim

I was always afraid of getting one of those bags but I see everybody has one. Whats the advantage comparing to carrying a backpack?

JSP

Super Moderator
I was always afraid of getting one of those bags but I see everybody has one. Whats the advantage comparing to carrying a backpack?
No strain/weight on your back. Backpacks can cause you to tumble more and cause more possible injuries in a crash, and depending if you have anything hard in your back pack, spinal injury.