Sharing my mod excitement...

lwclancers

No pics yet, BUT, have to share my excitement! In the last 24 hours I have ordered the T-Rex Red V Racing Stands, T-Rex Rear Spool adapters, TBR C.F. full exhaust, and the Juice Box Pro :wav:

All I can say is, email or call Nate at motorcyclegear.com to get the best deal on the TBR and JB. Not only will he price match, he will do his very best to beat any deal. He answered all my questions up front and quickly so I knew everything I needed to know, then proceeded to help me on price. He price matched both items from 2 different websites, then beat them :thumbup: Fantastic customer service!

Anywhooo, hoping my items get here this week and to start getting them installed and put to use in the next few weeks :D

JSP

Super Moderator
Sweeeet!

BTW I just moved from Winchester/Stephens City to OR almost 2 years ago. ;)

kevin8198

Elite Member

lwclancers

Ive been out here for over 6 years now. It makes bike riding a whole lot more fun :)

Ive been doing my research and excited to tackle the exhaust/JBP on my own. I figure Dart isn't too far away if I jack everything up haha...and what he doesnt know is Ive already met him, sat on his bike, and he even knows where I live haha.

^ that sounds a little stalkerish haha. So Dart, if youre reading this I guess I'll have to explain ;-)

Sweeeet!

BTW I just moved from Winchester/Stephens City to OR almost 2 years ago. ;)

lwclancers

Im not sure Im entirely at liberty to discuss the prices on a public forum (TBR has pricing policies...I know ICON does that with their gear as well).

I can say that I got everything noted above (stands, spools, exhaust, jbp) for under $1195...and some of that was shipping cost from t-rex.

Sounds awesome!! Things may have changed since I bought my TBR but I called Nate and he couldn't beat the price I got from Biohazard Cycles. What did you pay for them? Just curious.

JSP

Super Moderator
Ive been out here for over 6 years now. It makes bike riding a whole lot more fun :)

Ive been doing my research and excited to tackle the exhaust/JBP on my own. I figure Dart isn't too far away if I jack everything up haha...and what he doesnt know is Ive already met him, sat on his bike, and he even knows where I live haha.

^ that sounds a little stalkerish haha. So Dart, if youre reading this I guess I'll have to explain ;-)
Haha Yeah... little creepy :D I worked with Dart for about 7 years while I lived there. ;) Hope to come back and visit in the next few years. Got a brother I need to see too out there! And all of my wife's family is there in Winchester.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

lwclancers

I would never have done this w/o having gotten a semi-annual bonus at work haha ;-) It really does pay to bust your ass :)

Doesnt hurt to do a little research to find good deals on the right things you want to get. There are other things I want to do too, but this will suffice for awhile hahah. At some point I should take some pics an update my signature ;-)

I understand your excitement... modding is a decease! It never stop and get you broke... HHHEELLPPPPP! But I'm almost done for now. If money is right I might update for Givi luggage later on but that's it!

lwclancers

Since this thread covered numerous things, ill post up some of my pics from my work tonight...exhaust isnt complete yet, hope to have that done in the morning :)

Attachments

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

lwclancers

Yup, already got them bookmarked :) Ill be using RevB most likely because my round trip commute to work is 100 miles :) Im ordering a new laptop as we speak so until I get that down ill run the TBR map for the next week or so.

Thanks for your help on the other thread i replied to a bit ago as well!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

lwclancers

***Let me first apologize for asking the same question in 2 threads...Im just not sure who is checking what threads and in what sort of viewing ordering everyone is looking***

Question, this just occurred to me, should I have put some High Temp Silicone on the ends of the 4 headers before putting them (between the headers and the gaskets)?

Just realized if there is any leaks I'd have to yank everything off and try again so mine as well do it now (if I'm supposed to) before I got finish and tighten everything up.

Fizzer6R

congrats on new mods! always drool over those hot gold rims :thumbup:

in the 1 pic looks like you have some red hand guards? - can you post a couple (front/side) pics of those, thanks.

lwclancers

Sure will, I will take them today when I finish my exhaust...ill try to clean them a little too haha.

I had the yamaha red end caps, grip puppies, and powermadd wind defelectors.

stevoknevil

Since this thread covered numerous things, ill post up some of my pics from my work tonight...exhaust isnt complete yet, hope to have that done in the morning :)
How do you like the Two brothers exhaust? I seen that and the M4 exhaust in videos but never up close. It does look pretty sweet.

lwclancers

The TBR is awesome, now that I am finished and up and running :)

Here are some more pics...randomized haha :D

Attachments

madmike

Lord Humongous
Elite Member

lwclancers

They were up on the stand for over 24 hours on the first try. (I got them because I saw them on another post on here...t-rex designed and fit them just for our bike). There is an additional molded plastic insert that really grabs the adapters to the swing arm.

They come with standard plastic spools...but because I bought the stands from t-rex also, the stand came with free spools in choice of color, so I swapped out to the red aluminum ones.

I like them and they work well. I know Dart got the same ones a few months ago.

How well do those spool adapters work, how do they secure to the swingarm, and any chance of the entire adapter sliding up the swingarm and causing the bike to dump in the stand?

Looks like a great option for spools, haven't seen that before.

Last edited: