Saw the 2013 FZ6R

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member
Yeah, I saw it at a dealership today too. Two things struck me that I really don't like about the 2013 model. First, I can't stand the white fender on the blue model. Second, the new style of the rear passenger grab rail really makes the tail light look huge and like it sticks out. I do however, like the graphics on the blue model.

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member
Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

it's ok. those retail price tags still make me laugh

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

06330i

That front white fender sticks out like a sore thumb, and the read grab bar looks like the designer fell asleep mid way through the design. The graphics are nice though, has that r6 feel to them.

SpawnXX

Premium Member

Ride&Die

agreed

In my opinion Yamaha 2011 paint schems were the best of all time the 6R and R6 ex specially!!! The red and raven:cool:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

GHOSTWITTHEMOST

I originally wanted my r6 to be black because I had my black fz and that's what I liked but ended up getting the 2012 yamaha blue r6. The whole things pretty much all blue except for the white stripe. The new 2013 blue r6 has the front white fender but looks good with the white bottom fairings. That white fender alone looks kind of strange on the fz.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

linkgt

Not bad I guess. Kinda wish they would do something about the actual engine however instead of just doing graphic updates every year.