Sage's GoPro Videos

CrazyCawi

what do you do if your tucking on the bike? its right in your vision path?

bjs045

I really don't ride in the canyons tucked anyways. You're always on/off the bike. Come to think about it, I don't tuck low enough to were I'm looking through the double bubble anyways.

I had to tuck really low before I had the double bubble though.

Sage

Mine was in about the same place for facing me. I just felt like once i went past 30 it just shook way too much. Forward facing I'll either use the helmet, or I've been suctioning to my tank in front of the gas cap and it works pretty well, alot less shake that the handlebar mount that's for sure.

Oh and CC, for me it wasn't really in the way when I tried it full tuck on the interstate, I could still see ahead very well

bjs045

oh and I must mention...I chose to use the suction cup over sticky mounts only because of my pending lemon law. Don't want to waste mounts. lol

bjs045

MI've been suctioning to my tank in front of the gas cap and it works pretty well
This worked very well for me too. I liked that you can hear the engine very well. But with the smoked windscreen, it blocked the majority of the picture. LOL Fail!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Sage

nice videos Ryan. First was interesting, and yeah, add some ground level passing shots to it to give it a little more.... :)

looks like a nice little group get together on the second vid.

I would do that sometime, but I'm just not that trusting of other people enough to just leave it on the ground, do a pass, and go back to get it and expect it to still be there.

I'll eventually get a nice edited version once I'm not so busy :)

Sage

It's not the final version but here is a new vid :)

///////VID DELETED///////

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

Thats sick dude! Best one so far :d kudos

Sage

Here is the version I turned in and I'm happy with :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH0QQ-EcriU"]YouTube - Two Wheeled Liberty[/ame]

CrazyCawi

:rockon::rockon::cheer::rockon::rockon:

Sage

Here is a vid of the extent of the twisties that I get to fool around with ;)

It doesn't get justice on how sharp the turns are at each end of that road which I don't like lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6opYCHxMpo]‪Spring Lake Road‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]